Cannot get RGB (colors) working on my strips from Hubitat

I purchased these strips: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07X1X6N6N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

I purchased this controller: Amazon.com

I was able to add this to hubitat without issue. All white colors work. Different hues, temps, brightness, etc. I cannot get the RGB color to work regardless of what driver I use. The color just does not take when I apply it. I am trying to add it into Home Assistant today to see if I will have any better luck.

Anyone have any issues with these strips or controller? This is beyond frustrating lol.

Any help is appreciated!

I think there were recent reports of some of these Geledopto and Gidealed (same controller?) not working properly for some reason. I don't know if it is a device issue, or some driver issue within Hubitat. I don't think it is a basic issue within the hub or drivers, but you never know I guess.

I have some older/different Geleopto and Gidealed devices that have been working fine for probably 3 years if not longer in Hubitat. I have quite a few other LED devices that are fine in Hubitat, I just paired a really cheap RGB strip controller yesterday that works as it should.

I suspect there are some faulty devices out there.

However this device is reported to have worked by multiple users a while back.