I can't discover my new C7 hub.
- To isolate the issue, the only 2 devices that are connected to my router through an ethernet cable are my computer and my C7 hub. I see both devices from my router network map on the same LAN.
- The light is solid green on the C7 hub.
- I have turned off browser extensions and my VPN.
- when I use find my hub on Chrome, the C7 hub is not discovered.
- I have also tried searching using the MAC address and IP through advanced discovery, but the C7 is still not found.
- I also tried doing a reset using the tiny button under the C7 for 10 seconds. The light turned red, then blue, then green again. The issue was not resolved.
- Finally, I have placed a warranty claim due to this issue. The dropdown on this warranty claim did not have an applicable reason, so I selected "I can't create an account". But if there is a way to get it to work, that would be preferable. I'm within the 90 days from purchase.