Can’t Add GoControl GD00Z-8-gc

Is there a way to use my v2 ST hub to do this instead of a z-stick?

I'd be surprised if it will join as a secondary controller. The Silabs route is the way to go. Pair the stick as a secondary controller. Pair the device to the stick. Make sure it shows up in the Z-Wave table. Unpair the stick and the device will stay.

You'll need to disable S0 support in Silabs to force it to join as unsecure.

This is the link to the current version of the PDF (I had forgotten to update the dropbox link in the Ghost Removal topic):

There is a Mac version of Simplicity Studio, but there is not a Mac version of PC Controller. You can run the Windows version of PC Controller on a Mac using Parallels as @csteele noted above.

Ok, got it all done! Borrowed a friends ancient pc laptop and got the zooz devices connnected with no security. Only S0 left is one GDO and two door locks.

Thanks for the help.

1 Like

There is a new parallels m1.

True, but it only runs the Arm version of Windows. It doesn’t emulate intel instruction set.

Windows 11 Arm can still run x64 apps (including simplicity studio and the plugin for z-wave). If they are heavily modified (re: custom apps for lets say work) modifications will have to be done to be compliant.

1 Like