Can anyone please recommend a zigbee smart plug (UK based)

I managed to get a load when amazon was doing 5 for £100. Ikea does not have energy monitoring and the 2.4Ghz WiFi module is cheap as chips compared to zigbee. Average price for a zigbee plug with energy monitoring is about £30-£50.

I'm not keen on having wifi IOT devices on my network so, 99% of mine is either z-wave (really expensive but I'm a big fan) & zigbee. Oh the Zigbee!!!! :rofl:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Oh no, not Mr Hibbert again! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Slags off zigbee for being too expensive but recommends a bluetooth button that costs £30, go figure!!!! :roll_eyes:

I like sp600 as well, but need some recently I couldn't find any so bought these, no power reporting but joined easily

Join as ewink

1 Like

Someone posted a link to a Lidl smart plug the other day. They are ZigBee 3.0 and were cheap as chips.

Edit link

Thanks @mark.cockcroft, which driver do you use for them?

I ordered a couple of these to try out before I saw Lidl items.
I've had not problems with these ones paired almost instantly and appears to do everything I expected but still only had a few days.

I'm still going to pick up some Lidl stuff on Sunday.

Hmm. These look interesting, and cheap too.
RGB light strip also looks good.
I'll be interested to see how you get on with these.

1 Like

I'll let you know

Will they be available at store then? As they will only be released then? Thanks

Yes it says from 6th December

1 Like

Generic zigbee outlet

Any luck with them?

There prity good

For me it depends.
It I want power monitoring I go with the smartthings plug around £30.
If I don’t want power monitoring I go innr for around £20.
If it it has no earth I have been trying sonoff for £15.

1 Like

Awesome. So it works ok with the generic zigbee driver?

1 Like

As you know that they've got this new LED 2 M and the livarno lux 5M. Is the livarno one also zigbee and kinda work with hubitat?

No thats not.