Can anyone help guide me on why i am flooded

@lewis.heidrick
4 is the ecobee integration
36 is the hubitat package manager

Those should be fine. Go to settings and shutdown the hub and then pull the power for 2 minutes. Plug it back in and check the logs again.

go ahead and disable stats? then shutdown or should i leave them on?

Turn em off

You haven't made any driver changes or anything have you? Are these drivers for kitchen and dining room built-in drivers or community drivers?

1 Like

@lewis.heidrick They are Inovelli's drivers that they recommend for full function. They have been great until i added the other 4 inovelli devices.

Inovelli recently released several firmware updates. Let me see if I can find the link.

1 Like

ahhhhh, well i didn't even think to check the firmware updates for the switches. doh :man_facepalming:

1 Like

That one is for the inovelli red's just do a search for your type if yours aren't those. They have fixes out for all of em I think.

from what i see that says it's for the red series, i have all black series dimmers/ on/off switches at the moment. i'll double check current firmware and see if there are any updates on those.

I just checked and there is one for the black series as well. i'm booting up now and gonna check logs, then if that doesn't work i'll upgrade firmware on the dimmers/ switches next.

Here's the link for the latest drivers also.

1 Like

Here's the firmware for the Inovelli Black Dimmer.

Here's the latest firmware for the Inovelli Black Switch.

1 Like

Awesome thanks! I just updated the driver codes, and now i'm updating the firmware on the switches. i'll report back once i've done that and see how they respond.
Thanks for all the help so far!

3 Likes

@lewis.heidrick after getting all driver codes updated, and the dimmer/switch firmware's updated it seems to have stopped the z-wave storm so far. So fingers crossed :exclamation: thanks for all your help man.

Np, glad to help. I know how much it sucks to find yourself stuck. Sometimes it just takes a fresh set of eyes.

Its not just you. I think quite a few people are seeing this. Hopefully, they are working on a fix!. I tagged this as a "bug" but haven't seen a response yet. See Multiple Events for Single Action

I'm still having the same problem, i made this post the other day and @lewis.heidrick helped me get it all squared away but i guess it was temporary. Last night when i ran my shut down routine i had another z wave storm. Nothing has changed and i haven't added any new devices. My Z wave mesh is pretty small at the moment and all the switches(Z-wave devices) are actually in the SAME room as the hub so i have no idea how it would be a mesh issue, but i am open to more ideas on how to solve this. It's not every time and it's pretty random but when it happens it takes a good 10-15 seconds to shut everything down. Instead of the 2 it usually takes.

I would be curious as to what the staffs thoughts are on the stability of the zwave on the new c7 hub. If they can reproduce any of these issues that are being posted? It has been pretty quiet from the staff. Just wondering if any of this is being looked at or if the staff consensus is it is good to go, with these issues being edge cases?

I've flagged this as a bug (see., Multiple Events for Single Action) , but have given up trying to get it fixed on my own. There are numerous reports of others having similar problems. I suspect a firmware revision (perhaps on Z-wave interface itself, or else hubitat or its drivers) will be needed. I keep hoping to seen an update soon, but its beent pretty silent from Hubitat (I'm hoping the silence means 'we're all so busy working on the fix we don't have the staff time to reply for now').!