C8 won't finish GUI-initiated reboot

Sorry, I intended to include that: 30

Edit: Current States shows deviceCount: 20 while the actual number listed under Compnent Devices is now 28, presumably because some devices are listed twice because of more than one function (e.g. ceiling fan and light).

You might be pushing the limits of what the hub can handle for this integration. You will have to try getting the heater driver setup and see if it helps at all.

Otherwise offloading the Tuya integration to another system like Home Assitant and then bringing the devices over to HE from that would take a lot of the load off the HE hub. HASS has the advantage in this case of running on any hadrware you want, so unlimited processing power.

1 Like

That was it! I installed it in Drivers code, re-enabled the Tuya IoT device and the reboot worked. "Master Bathroom Heater (Heat storm heater 2019)" now appears in the Component Devices list of Tuya IoT. Thanks very much jtp10181.

I'm trying to get everything onto Hubitat to simplify my life. I'm hoping the C8 has enough horsepower. Is there a way I can monitor CPU and/or memory use?

This driver will poll the hub endpoints so you can more easily see the info: [RELEASE] Hub Information Driver v3

Also you can go to Logs > Device Stats (or App Stats).
Turn on all the checkboxes in the display settings and you can then see which devices / apps are using the most resources over time.

2 Likes

Thanks very much for all the info.