C7 fault

This is one of the new modules. It won't switch even from the device list at the moment.

This one won't switch at the moment.

Whats the make/model of the plug?

The plug is now working. Two above have now decided not to work.

The main modules I have are Fibaro Double switch FGS 223 (new ones)
and Fibaro Double switch FGS 221.

Use these drivers [as those aren't on the compatibility list...]

(Fibaro FGS-221 and FGS-223 - #7 by bobbles)

Thank you.

@KevC

Have you updated your hubโ€™s zwave radio firmware? This update is separate from hub platform updates.

1 Like

On your z-wave details screen do you have the z-wave firmware update button?

No I donโ€™t have that button.

1 Like

That means it's updated.

Thanks

Oh if the configure button is there after you install those drivers click it...

They are the drivers I have used when I first installed them..

Hmm... Not sure then... They're not on the official list of supported devices. You may want to post in the author's thread.

@KevC

I'm sorry I haven't kept track of this thread in detail. But have you excluded these devices and re-included them with no security? As at @rlithgow1 mentioned, S0 uses three times the amount of traffic as no security. For devices that report power, this increased traffic can be debilitating to a network.

1 Like

Is there any other way apart from excluding and including?

No. And if it cabt pair without security then you need a stick to do it

@KevC

Do you have any secondary hand-held controller, like an Aeotec Minimote? That can also be used to easily include an S0 device with no security.

This is less work than setting up PC Controller and a USB zwave stick as a secondary controller.

2 Likes

on the hub. if you go to settings -> z-wave details, on the top will be some buttons. if you have a firmware update button, that means you do not have the latest z-wave firmware on your hub