C-7 setup: Stuck on Accepting TOS

Am currently in a hospital (just got surgery 12 hours ago) and i am unable to try from a desktop device at this time.
Currently trying from Safari on iPhone 11/iOS 16.6

HOWEVER!!!

Until this morning i have tried in the following:
macOS: safari, chrome, firefox developer edition - all the latest versions possible

windows 11: latest version of edge

on all browsers i have tried in incognito/private mode too

ios hubitat app

and they all produce the same outcome - the one i have described several times above

Sorry to hear about your surgery. Wishing you quick recovery. Your hub looks good from our end and it appears to run the latest version. If you are using VPN to access your hub, we have seen issues before. I suggest getting back to us once you are home and if you still have the same problems on your local network.

ok, i will get back to you! just know that all of the above has been tested from the local network (i am now trying with the vpn because of the reasons mentioned)

however since we are in very, very different time zones can you please provide me with a time frame when i can reach you, because waiting for a full day to get a reply just doesnโ€™t work - if i have a timeframe i will be sure to message you when you will be able to respond! thank you!

Isn't there an endpoint to force a firmware update to the last release of a specific minor version? Maybe OPs problem is something with the firmware jump.

1 Like

I am pretty sure it's the VPN. The hub is fine.

1 Like

ok, @bobbyD - i am back home and i have made some more screenshots.
Here is what i see in google chrome (currently the hub is with the latest firmare):

On the second image you can see the JavaScript error that i see in the console, once i press the "Agree" button

And here is another image of the "call stack" once i press the "Agree" button if that helps too:

@korgoth - is your home LAN a Class A, B, or C network? The hub defaults to thinking it is on a Class C network. I'm wondering if some of this redirection originates from a netmask issue.

1 Like

Class A network.

Welcome back, please see my private message (should have a notification in the upper right corner).

2 Likes

Your hub will need to be configured for a class A network. And it is likely that @bobbyD has some recommendations in the PM he has sent you.

1 Like

The issue has been resolved. The Diagnostic Tool was updated since last time @korgoth ran a Soft Reset. Running a new Soft Reset from the latest version solved the problem.

5 Likes