Button Controllers feature requests

I just bought two Iris Key Fobs for presence sensors and buttons, one for me and one for hubby. We would like for them to be programmed exactly the same way. Would it be possible to add multiple button controllers for selection rather than just one? Not a big deal having to do two, but trying to keep them in sync has been kind of challenging :wink:.

Also would it be possible to add debug logging and/or event logging? I am not seeing any logs from Button Controllers. I'm having some trouble where the key fobs report button pressed or button held, but the actions are not occurring or are occurring after a long delay. Logging would help figure out what is going on.

The built in drivers include our standard logging preference options, if you enable debug logging, your eyes should be popping with zigbee goodnes...

1 Like

I am getting logs from the key fobs, but not from the Button Controller that I created. So I can't tell if it is getting the notification of the button presses or not, or if it is trying to do the actions and failing or what...

Oic, you mean logging in the button controller app...
This I will have to defer to Bruce...

I was looking at the fob events; I didn't have debug logging turned on for them, didn't even think about that, but turned it on now. Definitely some ZigBee goodness there! :smiley:

1 Like