Built-in Aeon Siren Driver

I use several Aeotec Siren Gen5's at a couple of different locations. I was using a custom driver but recently switched back to the built-in Aeon Siren Driver recommended by staff.

I also use BPTWorld's apps to keep track of devices and do routine health checks on them. I noticed when the app checks all my devices and sends a refresh command to those that havn't been active for a while, the sirens now show no activity for days.

The Aeon Siren Driver does not seem to be doing a proper refresh. I've tried it both from the app and from the device page and it doesn't actually refresh the device status like the custom drivers seem to do.

Is there anyway the Hubitat staff can take a look to make sure the refresh command in the driver is working correctly?

@gopher.ny @bobbyD @bravenel

I can confirm this is the case
Currently, my workaround is I have a WebCore piston that changes the volume down and then back up again to make sure there is activity

I was hoping to get a response from someone at Hubitat on this. Even a flat out no would be better than the feeling it was just ignored...

This has been asked a few times in the past but never responded to...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.