I have made modifications and (hopefully) improvements to the FGR-223 driver that has been knocking around in the forums based on an original ST driver. Module parameter settings now work along with some other bugs I found in testing.
I did not write the original driver, this is an update to get the full functionality of an original ST driver on Hubitat
Testing was done on window motors, not specifically rollers, shutters, etc
This is my first driver (please be gentle)
Because this is based on another driver, I may not have the knowledge to fix/add/modify features
As it is in BETA I have not yet released it to HPM: