Aeotec HEM Gen5 (2 Phase) Driver
This driver is for the Aeotec Gen 5 Home Energy Monitor (HEM), 2 Phase Version.
A couple things to note:
- This is BETA software, and is subject to be totally broken. I'm still testing it out myself, but more eyes are always appreciated.
- This is a MVP. Minimal functionality has been achieved, but I'm not doing anything extra, like calculating dollar costs.
- This is my first driver released to the public, so I've probably done some things incorrectly.
- THIS DRIVER IS CURRENTLY FOR THE H.E. C-7 HUB ONLY
- THIS DRIVER WAS DEVELOPED AND TESTED ONLY AGAINST FIRMWARE 1.37 ON THE HEM
- THIS DRIVER IS FOR THE ZW095-A ONLY
This driver is in
BETA status and is considered a MVP (Minimum Viable Product). While all basic functionality should work, nothing extra has been added. Please file issues with feature requests if there is a functionality you would like to see added.
- Hubitat's Driver interface does not handle multi-select options well. This means a few things:
- You will not see the option to multi-select until you save the configuration at least once.
- Selections do not persist after refresh or saving.
- Unfortunately, there is no workaround for this. If you find it frustrating, please bring it up with Hubitat support.
- 0.1.0: Initial Release
Feature Requests and Bug Reports
Please open Feature Requests and Bug Reports as an issue on GitHub:
Support can be found at https://github.com/viertaxa/hubitat/discussions or below.
This will be released on HPM once it leaves
RELEASE HISTORY: - 0.1.0: Initial Release - 0.1.1: Fix typo introduced in cleanup of code - 0.1.2: Add back in ability to enable debug messaging - 0.1.3: Cleanup of cruft and a bit of debug logging added - 0.1.4: Tiny bit of cleanup