[BETA] D&D Floor Plan Dashboard Editor

I know, i'm willing to be see my dashboard a bit streched out on (example) X-axis
Or let it be perfect but with 'lost' space on a side or somthing like that.

most of mine are just like that only the girlfriend forgets sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:
but the bad scaling is the reason she stops using the dashboard(s), also my kids on the tablet(s).
Even more, we all feel a bit down because of it and the fact that 'custom' (uploaded to hub) pic/icon/... Can't been seen from a not 'lan' point.
Tried to recommend hubitat for some student housings but it's hard when you can't show a custom dashboard with a fancy icon or background. I was almost proud to help my brothers housing-company

I've also noticed it wasn't a first attempt with my background svg file. but after 4 attemps i had a good one. I have a second Dashboard and there I just added (like you said) a tile with a image.

then you kinda lost my why you did 80 colums and 50 rows...
I have 70 colums and 40 rows only the first 'row' is being used with no spacing between them.
The tile 'apears' in the middle of the dashboard and then I drag them around and resize how I want it.
I use the

/* motion sensor 1 */
#tile-21 { top: 24.23308886150981%; left: 41.19791825612386%; min-height: 21.688645690834473%; min-width: 6.432291666666666%; }

in css to align simular tile's etc. but nothing special/fancy

Sorry, I've been away for a while. Some really great ideas in this thread. I have a few ideas on how to include some of these in such a way that different users can choose their own settings. I'll try to work on it a bit this week and include some of your suggestions.

4 Likes

I've noticed any tile I interact with doesn't display the popup correctly. E.g., a color bulb:

Or the HSM tile:

@rgraves

Is this still supported? I just tried to install it, but when I bring up the HTML, the dashboard drop down is empty.

Thanks in advance,
Alan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.