After discovering the wonderful z-wave device management tooling of Z-Way. I was going to build a full blown Z-Way binding just like the
HubConnect to be able to take advantage of there tooling and sill be able to use HE.
But after some investigation I have managed to find a good compromise (Without no code development, for the moment )
- Include the UZB Z-Wave as a secondary device into the HE Network
- Install and configure Z-Way with the previously included UZB Key (You will need a license unless you have RaZberry)
- Go to the Z-Way export UI (http://Z-WayHOST:8083/expert/#/network/control) and click
Request network updates from SUC/SIS
- All the HE devices will start appearing in the Z-Way interface!
- Now you can start renaming the devices so they match you HE naming..
- Enjoy and start debugging you network
I am still investigating all the possibilities but this has already been very helpful in identifying and removing ghost nodes that were still present in HE event after numerous network repairs / restarts.....