AU/NZ Deals

noooo... missed out on the plugs :frowning:

They do, but there’s no power outage recovery options because hue hacked feature this into their hub.

Sorry, I bought another 4 last night before I went to bed. I’m replacing all the giant Nue units in my house.

(I grabbed 8 in total)

Decided not to in the end as only e27. Wow those plugs went fast

You can buy e27 to bayonet adaptors from Amazon for pretty cheap. I used then a few times before and it's a simple fix

I know but they change the profile quite a bit esp if space is tight.

Hey have all your orders been processed? Only one of mine so far.

One so far for me too. But they’ve charged my credit card for both.

Same here

If you're asking about JB, I had two yesterday and they've both been confirmed, last one was at 8:42pm. Only one was Samsung stuff, the earlier one was GH minis

So both already prepared for shipping? (That's what I was asking)

Ah, no, I don't think so, both "Order Confirmed"

No worries. They seem to ship from stores so I was wondering whether the store staff are been able to put them aside before other shop customers bought them. Now wishing I had just grabbed the entire store stock while I was there. Certainly would not have lost money on the deal!

Yeah, I saw on the Good Guys (I think) they were quoting $49 and "will be in stock in Jan 2021", so will probably be a fair wait for the next shipment I expect.

I grabbed a bunch of leak sensors and multi sensors and have been given shipping notice. Very nice :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Update - both orders ready to go now. :smiley:

3 Likes

Just received my shipping order also - Your delivery from JBHIFI is being prepared!!!
NICE!!

1 Like

I'm predicting a flood of slightly used xiaomi contact sensors :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve only got shipping notification for my 1st order so far. Both have been confirmed tho.

If I have both you should be fine.

1 Like