AU/NZ Deals

Hmm website shows $47 also.

Must have updated it quickly.
Bought a sensor at bunnings for 39, tried at another for them to 47 and wont price match other stores.
So i went back to original later that day for another 2 at $39!

Someone must have realised the error quickly!

1 Like

I got 5 Hue Garnea's for $41 from Amazon yesterday, and then an additional 4 from Bunnings for $44 (price matching Amazon, after the initial deal expired). Amazon wouldnt let me buy more than 5..boooooo!

1 Like

Hi Mike, thank you for letting me know.
I'll start to study about the Node Red as is looking promising . I din't have any idea that it can be used for graphs as well.

This Is a great deal. Spotted it on OzBargain.

1 Like

Found this on ebay. There's 3 going atm

1 Like

Ikea has a price reduction on the tradfri dimmers atm. $10 with your family card. It's probably a bit better value if you buy the dimmer/bulb pack but I have no use for that bulb (too low wattage for nearly all practical uses).

I'm off to get another 4 or 5!

CAVEAT: These don't work with HE directly (I'd hope that ppl are aware of this already but you never know......) and you will need to use zigbee2mqtt or deconz to get it going. Google and forum searches are your friends here.

PS because they are a rocker style they also make great blind controllers (up/down)

1 Like

Forgot about this thread, just posted this deal from jb on the main aus/nz thread:

They also have nest hubs on sale.

Nest hubs are also a great price everywhere , if it wasn't for the cast timeout issue I'd be tempted to get one.

1 Like

Huge discounts on Samsung plugs and sensors at JB

$10 for multi purpose sensor
$14 for smart plug

Edit: stuffed price first time

7 Likes

Argh, I just bought a second hand Samsung smart plug this arvo because they were full price on JB when I checked it.

Btw, it's actually $10 each! :scream:

I bought 2 (despite not needing them) and 3 Smart Plugs for $68 delivered.

2 Likes

Gee i read it wrong. It said save $24.

I have bought 5 of each. I need 0 but too good to say no

3 Likes

Damn - only a limit of 5 on the MP sensors. :grinning: Way cheaper than Xiaomis. Gonna swap out all the xiaomi ones that are furthest out.

4 Likes

I assume you are a fellow OB'ner :wink:

I spend some time there. Finding things to waste money on.

Picked up 3x sensors & 2x plugs
Great deal!

1 Like

Yeah I loaded up on sensors and a few plugs as repeaters.

2 Likes

Actually, does anyone know if the bulbs will work on a hue hub?

EDIT: Found a post somewhere here that says it should. Gonna pick a couple of spares too (sigh)

I didn't know the plugs can be repeaters! I just bought a few to replace out my wifi plugs to zigbee (trying to reduce wifi load). Thanks! For those who are new to Smartthings sensors, they come with batteries. So at $10, it's a no brainer. I'm going to replace out my old ST v1 sensors when their batteries run out.

2 Likes