Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1

Hi All

I have purchased 12 of these Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1.

paired the first one easily and it does seem to control the unit using the mentioned curtain driver, however am a little lost by the different settings.

1. the top and bottom settings i have setup on the actual device itself following the aqara manual, however the Hubitat control seems to stop short of those top and bottom levels.
  2. the tile on the dashboard has a slider, it only works between 4-97, anything else does not move the blind at all.
  3. pushing the tile, i assume should open or close fully the blind, but it does nothing.

could someone help me understand how I need to update the config/settings to get these fully setup correctly?

I'm not sure, while debugging to get it working I certainly never received any battery events. From what I can see, the "official" Zigbee implementation is very barebones, though I am sure if using the Aqara hub and the app would offer many more features.

SOrry that you're having trouble, but I also haven't found any extra spare time to make a better driver, though if I do, I will definitely post it here!

1 Like

Thanks for the info on your driver. I am always in awe of people with coding ability. The couple of custom drivers I have contributed have been made possible by using the hard work of others. Regarding the shade motor I ended up connecting it to the Zigbee network on my Home Assistant server then feeding it back to Hubitat through the HA bridge app. I now have prompt, reliable position information, battery level and device temperature. As an experiment I’ve also changed a few Aqara sensors over to HA and bridged them. So far I’m seeing more frequent sensor updates, including battery levels.

1 Like

Hey

I have the E1 Aqara roller blinds, got them paired to the C8 hub instantly, but neither Generic or the community Aqara Curtain driver seem to let me control them.

Any idea what settings i need to input on the device page?

Thanks
Mike

Thank you very much, this works a treat!

Anyone who also has an Aqara hub E1, M1, M2, G3 - can you please send me a DM to help with for some tests, please?

Thank you in advance.