Aqara M2 Hub Via Matter

I have the Aqara M2 Hub connect to HE and wondering have we develop drives for this device yet ?

Thank you in advance :smile:

1 Like

Not yet. Matter bridges are not supported yet. The bridges can be connected but no child devices are created. @kkossev has been working on one ([PROJECT] Zemismart M1 - Matter Bridge for Tuya Zigbee devices [MATTER]) and might be able to give you an update on where it stands.

2 Likes

When Aqara M2 is paired to Hubitat via Matter, the default‘Device’ driver will be automatically assigned.
Can you post a screenshot of the live logs when you click on the ‘Get Info’ button?

3 Likes

Here is mine...

2 Likes

Only one of the three Aqara Zigbee devices will work with the experimental Matter Bridge driver at this moment .. : (

• endpointId: "02" is a switch or a button - no Matter scene switches/buttons are supported in Hubitat yet (there are no inbuilt drivers)
  • endpointId: "03" is a motion (occupancy) sensor - this should work.
  • endpointId: "04" is a door lock - no Matter drivers in Hubitat for locks yet. Only the locked/unlocked status will be received (when operated locally or from another Matter controller), but the lock/unlock commands from HE don't work in my driver yet.

I will notify you when at least one of the issues (buttons and locks not working) is resolved.

4 Likes

Thanks-works exactly as you have described.

2 Likes

Hello KKossev,

I like @davidscottjackson have the same logs information. I am only using the M2 hub for my Pet feeder at this time. I did respond to your other post as well. I just want to comment here as well. Because I appreciate the time taken to response to my questions.

Again thank you :grinning:

1 Like