Anyone using this Haozee Multi - sensor. if so, what driver?

I tried A-MS6 and no go. I tried MS7 and get humidity but motion not registering. It also says Power: mains ( but on battery ) as seen below.

• battery : 100
  • humidity : 50.6
  • illuminance : 165
  • motion : inactive
  • powerSource : mains
  • tamper : clear
  • temperature : 77.9

Cool.

Just FYI that I think there will be an in-box driver for this device in the not too distant future/releases, but I'm still going to make a user one anyway as I want access to all the config parameters.

I may/may not add/expose the association group parameters though. Those are getting used less and less in a S2 paired world due to incompatibilities.

Sounds great.

Ordered one to jump on the bandwagon :grin:

I have the driver done (as much as I can without actually testing it). Device should get here today, so if it shows up at a reasonable time, and my code isn't complete trash, I should get the driver out tonight.

1 Like

Nice. Let there be light ( after motion of course ).

1 Like
1 Like

I did inclusion when it's on usb powered and I didn't see Battery in states. Is that only available if it's on battery when doing inclusion?
If I unplug the power, still no battery status, so it's all about what mode it is at when doing inclusion?

Usually, yes.

1 Like

Correct. It locks in the power mode, and supported commands, at pairing time.

If you change the power source later you should re-pair it if you are going to leave it the new way long term.

Using it under porch for people or car coming in from driveway. It seems quite up to its specification, very sensitive (settings at 10) to people and especially car driving by even at like 35-40 feet away while pointing at 45 degree down.

So did you find that you needed to make the motion setting less sensitive (you said you have it set to 10, versus the default of 2) to reduce false motion events?

Still working on adjusting it to my like. Not really sure if sensitivity setting matter.
At 2, I get like motion event every 1 or 2 mins. I'm not sure if those were false alarm as I wasn't checking my camera, it could be just normal car driving by during the day.

Then I changed it to 10 trying not to detect people walking at 35 feet away and pointing it down to 45 degree (need top mounted), still detecting people (might be less) and car (every car). I now pointed it even further down (I might put strip to block the top part of PIR later). I'm using my doorbell camera to see what triggered the event if I'm at the computer.

1 Like

Thanks, I was just curious. I certainly did not try out all 16 sensitivity settings, but I also find it pretty darn sensitive.

Does it support US and EU frequencies on the same device or do I need to get the correct one? I'm thinking about buying it on Ali but they just mention the EU version.

Don't know. I got the Haozee version off Amazon, for US use.

The silicon is region independent in zave 700 but I'm not sure the antenna is.

1 Like

Only one frequency. And even though it is a 700-series device, the end user cannot change the frequency.

2 Likes

You need to get the correct one.
You should be able to get EU from the Aliexpress

Hi,

I am very uneducated in Hubitat, Zigbee etc. I purchased a Neo Coolcam NAS-PD07 a while back before and was using with the Smartlife app.

Motion alert could not be triggered by IFTTT but a reliable notification would come through the Smartlife app.

I have tried a few different drivers on here and while the LED will flash it is not working with any of the drivers I have tried such as generic zigbee motion with temperature and humidity, Neo 700 series, generic zigbee motion etc.

I have some debug logs that I can share if anyone is working on a driver for this?

ZN290396
Neo Coolcam NAS-PD07

I have also done some packet sniffing while it is connected to the Tuya Zigbee Hub that I can share if of any use?