Anyone using a FortrezZ Mimo2+?

I had a Mimo2+ on my Smartthings Hub until they did not support the custom DTH. Main reason for getting my Hubitat hub originally as I saw they have a built in DTH for it.

It discovered fine and the DTH created the two child devices for the two relays & two contacts that the device has. I am not using the contacts to trigger the relays, but rather just have the relays open/close water valves and the contacts to tell me if the valves have closed or not.

The relays work fine in Hubitat but I cannot get Hubitat to show a change to the contacts. The sig1 and sig2 lights show when the contacts change so I know the device is working fine.

Anyone have ideas on why the contact side of this devices is not talking to Hubitat?

i gave up on mine.. it should in theory work better than my old mimo2 non plus device but it kept loosing connectivity in the exact same outdoor location as the older device.. outside in battery case for dog gate. i eventually just replaced with a qubino dry relay..

Im using both relays and both contacts in my application. If there was another device that could do this I would take a look but it is frustrating there is a DTH built within Hubitat and it still is not showing the contact changing.

Anyone else seeing this behavior? I tried contacting support but it was a black hole. Want to know if anyone else is seeing the contacts not showing state change?

1 Like

Just so folks know, the Zooz Zen 17 relay that came out not too long ago works great in place of the MIMO2+ with the same basic features plus much more programmability. And the built in Hubitat device handler works great. There are more features than can be unlocked but as it is now it is a good replacement