Any way to slim down the hsm tile options

I'm new to hubitat and am trying to figure out if there is a way to slim down the hsm tile menu (to remove some options on certain dashboards). I've got virtual buttons to arm the alarm system, but want to require a pin to disarm so I've got the hsm tile setup but when you click on it it's got all the arming options as well as several disarming options. I've added a screenshot showing what I'm talking about.
I've tried the remove this state but that doesn't seem to do anything. Any help or suggestions are appreciated Screenshot_20190921-222549|256x500

2 Likes

Excellent suggestion!

1 Like

Just add a password protected tile to disarm if you don't like the HSM tile popup menu. Safety Monitor and the Dashboard

1 Like

That's exactly what I'll do, I just couldn't find anything online and couldn't see a way of doing it myself. Thank you for the information

I have created a PIN based tile to arm/disarm. And then setup a status string in RM. So I can PIN to turn it on and off. But I really like the mode display of the HSM tile -- I just don't want it to be a control as well. Seems like HSM could be upgraded to offer two tiles, one with full control and one that is status only. Is this in the cards?