[ALPHA] HubiPanel (See other topic)

So the panel and list of dashboards appear on the left hand side for about a second... and then I get a blank screen. No errors in log.

I removed the app and re-added which seems to have got round the problem. Looks like it rebuilt the URL needed?

I have setup two dashboards, but the first on the list never shows when I click on it.

update - it does appear if I hold iPad in portrait mode, doesn’t when in landscape.

So, full disclosure. My son has been providing the support all afternoon (while I was out doing a “project” for my wife). Thanks to the community for your patience and trying this out. It warms a fathers heart to see him having fun doing this.

6 Likes

A fix has been deployed for the whiteouts (which hopefully works). Also, you can now show/hide and move the clock to the top or bottom (per request of @Evilborg) .

To get it, just reload your HubiPanel page!

1 Like

Thanks.
When I select a different dashboard on the LHS, should that dashboard immediately start to load on the RHS? I’ve 3 listed but I’m not able to switch between them.

The loading should be instantaneous. It is designed so that when the drawer is shown, all the dashboards are loaded and running in the background, so tiles like HubiGraphs will continue to receive data. When there is no sidebar, it should load on demand

Hmmm, it’s not doing that for me.

Does the highlight change when you click?

Does the highlight change when you click?

Not for me. I just loaded and enabled per the previous posts here...I think

Just found in log: groovyx.net.http.HttpResponseException: Not Found on line 113 (getDashboards) I'll look at the code. Could be I have something blocked with Pi-hole.

Community- Let me introduce my son, @CordMaster. I will continue to support HubiGraphs but he’ll be handling HubiPanels. He gets all the credit (and all the blame :slight_smile:). He may respond as me for a while, he is getting marked as spam...

4 Likes

LOL, not hardly as it's looking at HE itself!

Have you set the Base Dashboard App Access Token and the Base Dashboard App Id?
If you don't see those fields, make sure you are running the latest version of the server code found at GitHub.

Yes, but I just had to do it again :thinking:

Ah. You have to press done to apply any changes to those fields... I'll change that soon :slight_smile:

I did and that took me back to Apps. I think I've missed something here as I have to go back into HubiPanel and click on the URL listed there to get to the page where it's still spinning.

Is it only the spinner on a white BG or is it like this:

This is where I've entered the token and id and I got them from the shown URL as I gon't find them where the instructions say to look. I'm using Vivaldi, a chromium spin-off, if that matters.

Yes, just like that.

Ok. It looks like it might be an error getting the dashboards. Vivaldi shouldn't be a problem...