Agara button setup problem, not accepting double & triple click (Zigbee)

Hi, I connected an Agara Wireless Mini Switch Model WXKG11LM. I loaded the driver ??
I setup the actions in Safety Monitor for a single click (Switch 1) to 'Disarm', a double click (Switch 2) to arm 'Arm-Night' & triple click (switch 30 'Arm-Away'
The driver I loaded is -
/**

• Xiaomi Aqara Button - models WXKG11LM / WXKG12LM
  • Device Driver for Hubitat Elevation hub
  • Version 0.6.5
    The driver says -
    Notes on capabilities of the different models:
  • Model WXKG11LM (original revision)
    • Single click results in button 1 "pushed" event
    • Double-click results in button 2 "pushed" event
    • Triple-click results in button 3 "pushed" event
    • Quadruple-click results in button 4 "pushed" event
    • Button release is automatic, based on user-adjustable timer, results in button 0 "pushed" event
  • Model WXKG11LM (new revision):
    • Hold for longer than 400ms results in button 1 "held" event
    • Release of button results in button 1 "released" event
    • Double click results in button 1 "doubleTapped" event
  • Model WXKG12LM:
    • Shaking the button results in button 2 "pushed" event

This is a print of the 'Event', you can see that I double clicked, however the value is '1' which is assume means that it hasn't recognised the double click as being for 'Button 2' am I correct in thinking that?? -

doubleTapped 1 Button was double-clicked DEVICE 2019-03-22 07:33:24.420 PM AEDT
buttonPressedTime Mar 22, 2019 7:33:24 PM Updated buttonPressedTime DEVICE 2019-03-22 07:33:24.411 PM AEDT
buttonPressedEpoch 1553243604408 Updated buttonPressedEpoch DEVICE 2019-03-22 07:33:24.409 PM AEDT
lastCheckinTime Mar 22, 2019 7:33:24 PM DEVICE 2019-03-22 07:33:24.401 PM AEDT
lastCheckinEpoch 1553243604400 DEVICE 2019-03-22 07:33:24.400 PM AEDT
pushed 1 Button was single-clicked DEVICE 2019-03-22 07:30:31.536 PM AEDT
buttonPressedTime Mar 22, 2019 7:30:31 PM Updated buttonPressedTime DEVICE 2019-03-22 07:30:31.524 PM AEDT
buttonPressedEpoch 1553243431523 Updated buttonPressedEpoch DEVICE 2019-03-22 07:30:31.523 PM AEDT
lastCheckinTime Mar 22, 2019 7:30:31 PM DEVICE 2019-03-22 07:30:31.506 PM AEDT

How do I fix this?

There are two versions of the WXKG11LM, based on your "event" it would appear that you have the "new revision"?

OK so I need the 'Original" why would that be the case? one would think that the 'new version' would be better than the original???
I'll load the original, thanks

hhmm, not sure I follow.

The driver suits several models of the button device and provides different capabilities depending on the model and version that you physically have.

Which version of the WXKG11LM button do you have?

My comment was that based on your Event log, you appear to have the "new revision" which supports different capabilities to the "original revision" - you can see the capabilities that each version supports in the notes at the top of the driver.

The box is covered in asian words (I guess thats what there called). I can see 'WXKG11LM', then a little lower there is '2015' si I guess it's 'WXKG11LM 2015' ??

The only driver for all these versions is noted as '155' -

• Aqara Button - models WXKG11LM & WXKG12LM (code here )

Further down the page the same -

Aqara Wireless Mini Switch Multi-function Button WXKG11LM (2015) lumi.sensor_switch.aq2 available 155
Aqara Wireless Mini Switch Multi-function Button WXKG11LM (2018) lumi.remote.b1acn01 available 155
Aqara Wireless Mini Switch Multi-function Button WXKG12LM lumi.sensor_switch.aq3 available 155

Do I have to edit it in some way after I paste it?

In the Device Details in the Hubitat UI, what does it identify as?

it is -

Preferences

Model WXKG11LM - ORIGINAL revision ONLY: Delay after a single press to send 'release' (button 0 pushed) event

Default = 2 seconds

Min Volts (0% battery = ___ volts, range 2.0 to 2.9). Default = 2.9 Volts

Max Volts (100% battery = ___ volts, range 2.95 to 3.4). Default = 3.05 Volts

Maybe this is the driver??

Doesn't mention that name or model in the driver -

/**

• Xiaomi "Original" Button - model WXKG01LM
  • Device Driver for Hubitat Elevation hub
  • Version 0.8.5

In my post above there's a screenshot showing the Device Details of a device with a red circle on it highlighting the "model".

What does that show for your device?

The driver should identify the version of the button that you have.

Can't see exactly that window for it, this the the best match -

I'm finding that info in 'Devices' Then I select the 'Aqara Button' then the screen prints in the previous post appears.

That tells you that you have the "new revision":

Multi-function Button WXKG11LM (2018) lumi.remote.b1acn01

And the driver offers the following capabilities for it:

Model WXKG11LM (new revision):

1 Like

OK, on - [Release] Xiaomi / Aqara device drivers

It shows the same driver '155' for -

qara Wireless Mini Switch Multi-function Button WXKG11LM (2015) lumi.sensor_switch.aq2 available 155
Aqara Wireless Mini Switch Multi-function Button WXKG11LM (2018) lumi.remote.b1acn01 available 155
Aqara Wireless Mini Switch Multi-function Button WXKG12LM lumi.sensor_switch.aq3 available 155

Which is the one I've loaded?

I think you are missing the point :slight_smile:

You've loaded the right driver, you don't need to load anything else.

You have the "new revision" of device (identified by "lumi.remote.b1acn01"), not the "original revision" (identified by "lumi.sensor_switch.aq2").

For the device that you physically have, the driver offers the capabilities that I listed before - i.e. single click, hold, release and double click on button 1.

From what I can see from the Event log, the device is working correctly.

You should be able to use those capabilities in HSM or Rule Manager?

So its the correct driver, is it only a single button though??

Maybe to put another way, that physical device does not support triple click in hubitat.

And double click shows up as a double tap event, not a different button press.

Single button, with the single button having different events depending if you hold or double click the button.

Thanks for all the advice.
Is there somewhere I can find instruction on how to set up the switch to do different things based on the amount of clicks (or double tap event) or hold in HSM?
I want the button to 'Disarm on 1 tap, 'Arm-Night' with 'Double Tap'

I thought you wanted this working in HSM from your OP?

For other apps (where buttons are not natively supported in the app) and devices, use the Button Controller app. For apps that don’t natively support buttons, you can create a virtual switch and have button controller toggle that virtual switch. Then in the app that doesn’t support buttons, define the virtual switch for your triggers instead.

If you’re not sure if the various clicks are working, look at the driver details for the button to see which button press is reported in the status when you do the various clicks. Xiaomi buttons need a certain cadence to get the different button presses to report.

Button controller doc is here

https://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?title=Button_Controllers