After update 1.1.3 Nothing is working (Mainly webCoRE)

Did this break WebCoRE? Nothing is interacting. Three of my aeotec multi 6's are not responding. Even after pulling the batteries they show active and won't snap out of it.

@april.brandt If you update to the latest version of webcore, it will work, but will be a little slower. I'm talking with @chuck.schwer about that on the main webcore thread.

I appreciate that it's being addressed. I did update webCore. That's the first thing I did. All of my stuff wouldn't work for over an hour. I pulled batteries in my aeotec multi 6's and couldn't get them to update in hubitat. I assume that since most of my stuff is in webcore that it's affected that, but my aeotecs would not change to inactive no matter what I did. I think I'll wait at 19 for a bit longer. I can't fight with lights all night. Please keep me updated.

I can't speak for the aeotec sensors, but only for webcore not picking up on devices with the newest hub update. Webcore should have no effect on that, as it only listens to and responds to events. I'd recommend reaching out to a staff member if it's not working outside of Webcore.

Oh yes. I realize that it's two separate problems. I will reach out, but I will also sit in wait two versions back. I am definitely hubitat hooked, with nothing negative, to say. I'm just saving my sanity. Once the smoke clears I'll try updating again. I like how things respond flawlessly for me in that version. Two versions back.

1 Like

Reach out to hubitat support.

I upgraded as well and the box is crawling! I have most of my Webcore stuff now in rule machine but.

They are looking into it.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one having that problem. I rolled back to 1.1.2.121 because after my Iris motion sensors detected motion (i.e., LED blink), it would take about 10 seconds for my lights to turn on using a custom app. It used to be nearly instant--like the LED was still recovering from the blink and my lights would turn on, a welcome speed improvement from another platform I migrated from.

Unfortunately, I might not be much help troubleshooting since I rolled back. I am using some custom apps like krlaframboise's Other Hub and webCoRE (nothing crazy in either, I don't think) that have sometimes caused issues with previous updates, but I don't know. Glad to know I wasn't the only one, in any case.

All of my automations are very sluggish with the new version also. Both webCoRE and the system apps (simple lighting). webCoRE pistons are taking 3-5 seconds to execute, and Simple Lighting apps taking 1-2 seconds.

edit: I have rolled back to 1.1.2 for now.

Same for me. Extremely slow.

Mine pretty much died, reverted back to 1.119 and bingo, back in action. Just triggered a piston, and no issues, although time will tell.

I do not even use webcore and Alexa STILL has delays or sometimes fails to control the device. Most commonly the light will turn on and then 5 seconds later Alexa will either say "ok" or that it could not control the device.

Also Hue motion sensors still seem to have issues randomly not triggering or just taking a while to trigger a motion lighting job.

Edit: I also noticed that the monoprice door sensors that I have setup in a lighting job take about 2 seconds to turn on the light. I had this same setup with Smartthings and it was instant.

1 Like

Neither of my WebCore Pistons ran just before and at Sunset :frowning:

Both are very basic, turn some GE switches on
Rick

Same, mine is also slow as hell and my zigbee network keeps going offline......

Same here. Zigbee going offline. System really sluggish. Downgraded to 1.1.1.199 and everything is back to normal. I just tried the lastest hot-fix released this afternoon and I ended up going back to 1.1.1.199 after trying to load webCoRE unsuccessfully.

Are you using the latest version of webcore? The previous version does not work with 1.1.3 and above.

Hi @jp0550.
Could you provide a link to the github area where the webCoRE codes are held. I can then bookmark it.
I just want to make sure I'm using the correct one.
TIA.

There is no advantage to promoting ‘local is fast and dependable’ when in reality it’s not performing that way.

It's the link at the top of the webcore thread. There's also a watch feature that some use for the repo, but I haven't had the chance to use it.

I'd like to mention that fuel streams aren't working either.

Yes, I am on the latest version. Just to make sure I recopied the groovy to the hub and did a git pull on my RPi (already updated). I am not saying it is webCoRE that is causing the problem (I really don't know?), just that webCoRE works for me under 1.1.1.119 and it does not work under any of the 1.1.3 versions that I have tried. I did not do the hard reset. Perhaps I'll give it one more try and do a hard reset on webCoRE and see if that makes any difference. Unless that also gets rid for the lag/sluggishness I will go back to 1.1.1.119 again. I will update this is that works, otherwise it did not work.