After update 1.1.3 Nothing is working (Mainly webCoRE)

Can you elaborate when you say not working? Are you seeing errors, dashboard not loading, or is something not happening like it should?

When I go to the fuel stream menu and click it says I have no streams created but I do. I have 3 created.

Can you click the blue info icon next to the main webcore app and look for a setting called localFuelStreams and let me know if it is there and is set to true?

Sorry, I know I was vague. I just upgrade to 1.1.3.113. When I try to load the webCoRE dashboard it was, sorry the dashboard failed to load (I don't remember the exact wording) and I get this:

I look at the log and I see this:
[app:856]2018-08-18 21:26:49.399:errorjava.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Execution timed out after 120 units. Start time: Sat Aug 18 21:24:47 MDT 2018 on line -1 (listAvailableDevices)

Hope that helps. Let me know if there something else I can provide. Thanks.

Yes its set true

That is odd. Looks like it's running into that new time limit they set up for apps at 2 minutes, but there isn't anything in that method that would take that long. Just retrieving devices from the settings. Maybe some corruption is at work or something bogging down the hub tremendously. Are you having issues with other apps?

Nothing seems to work well on that firmware version for me. Everything is extremely slow. When I downgraded to 1.1.1.119 and make no other changes .... all seems to work well. I was thinking something was corrupt too, but it works on the older firmware and I have upgraded (and then downgraded) four or five times now and the result is always the same??? I am stumped.

I am seeing an issue as well. Do you see this in the logs when you write to the stream:

This might have to do with the app not having an id when created using addChildApp and the installed() method is run, so the state might not be persisting.

Not seeing any of that in the logs

Also I re-added all the groovy files and the streams seem to be created now but when I go to look at the actual graph its a blank right window

I just pushed a change for the fuelstream.groovy app, so update it from here. Then go back into the webcore settings and make sure localfuelstreams is checked and click save, then try a fuel stream write.

no change

2018-08-18 21:27:37.304:debugevent from: webCore piston 'Kennel Temperature Graph' was executed, value: pistonExecuted, source: LOCATION, description: null

Did it create the fuel stream like above? And do you see your data point when you click the blue info icon next to it?

Yes

Ok good, in that case check out the main webcore thread starting from here to resolve your dashboard issues. Things to check for are clearing your cache of the old webcore code, making sure your git repo is pointed to mine, and looking in the network tools like it describes.

1 Like

ahh i finally got a graph

1 Like

ok its not updating the graph anymore

And its not creating a new fuel stream

Thanks. I think. As there are a number of 'webCoRE' threads.
Sorry to Labour the point but do you mean this repo? I have asked this question before but nobody seems to want to give a direct answer it for some reason.