Aeotec Nano Shutters inverted in HomeKit

I just installed the new HomeKit integration (nice work) and my roller shutters come through as closed when they are open.

I’m confident this is an issue with the Aeotec Nano Shutter driver as the same thing happens using homebridge.

And now they are closed and show as open.

@bravenel @bobbyD

Chaps, can you take a look at this please? I have a few Tasmota powered blinds that don’t have this issue.

@bcopeland hi Brian, are you able to investigate this please?

@gopher.ny @mike.maxwell Gents, any chance of even an acknowledgement of this issue?

I've brought it up internally. No ETA at this time, but we have it on the radar. Either driver will get tweaked or HomeKit integration will have some setting to revert 0-100 values.

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated.

@gopher.ny there are still a number of issues with the built in driver, but the most recent firmware update for this device adds the below

It would be useful if there was a option to calibrate it built into the driver. Also a way to set the switch modes.

param 85 just note that mode 1 is mode 2 and mode 2 is mode 1 though :man_facepalming:t3:

So if you want a 2 button UP and Down you need to send 85,1,1 120,1,3 121,1,3. where as if you want a toggle on one input you need 85,1,0 120,1,3 121,1,3

1 Like

@gopher.ny @bobbyD Aeotec nano shutters are unusable in HomeKit ATM.

The only function that works is status. Opening and closing them is no longer possible. The HE mobile app still works fine tho.

I’m on the latest release of HE 2.3.6.140

@bravenel tagging Bruce.

Gents?

@bravenel @gopher.ny @bobbyD

It's on the list to be looked at.

1 Like

Thank you.