Thanks so much for the advise guys, I have used the information for a bunch of testing, without much success.
I done some fiddling and the device seemed to go dead and I lost all control of it via hubitat. I reinstalled fresh, and I'll list my what I done after the fresh install.
- I Installed Aeotec Nano Dimmer
- Changed Device Type to Generic Z-wave Tool
- Ran Get Version Report (result was application version 1.2)
- Ran Get Parameter Report for 120 (value 1 - 2 State Switch)
- Changed device Type Aeotec Nano Dimmer
- saved device
- logs said save again, saved again and then pressed configure
- Changed switch to momentary switch
- saved preferences and pressed configure
- changed device type to generic Z-wave tool and saved device
- logs stopped at this point no matter what I done
- Ran Z-wave Network repair and didn't make device respond again
I don't think the change to Z-wave tool was what made the device fall over, because it seems to do that anyway from past experience. One thing I cannot explain is that the logs keeps telling me"There are 1 pending changes, please click save button again" you can see this in the logs I'll link below. But I have noticed that in all my past experimenting. It seems to be for Changing LED Mode(#83) from null to 0. I have no idea why it does that or what it means.
Here is a copy of my log
I'm sorry that I fumbling so much, but I am really new to HA and hubitat and I really appreciate the help you guys are giving me