Adding Sonoff SNZB-01 Buttons

Hey guys,

I just updated to 2.2.4 and was excited to see Sonoff SNZB-01 buttons now supported under drivers, something I was trying to figure out a workaround for (I'm a hubitat newbie).

Problem is, I still can't get them to respond.

They are detected fine now and add as a device but seem completely unresponsive and don't show a 'Last Activity' time (presumably as there hasn't been any).

This is what the log says:
sys:12020-11-17 04:58:52.698 pm infoCreated Zigbee Device Sonoff Zigbee Button Controller

dev:1222020-11-17 04:58:52.695 pm errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.typehandling.GroovyCastException: Cannot cast object 'zdo bind 0x236E 1 1 0x0006 {00124B001F44E3CF} {}' with class 'org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.GStringImpl' to class 'java.util.List' (configure)

dev:1222020-11-17 04:58:52.645 pm warnconfigure...

sys:12020-11-17 04:58:48.130 pm infoInitializing Zigbee Device 00124B001F44E3CF, 236E

Any help much appreciated, thanks!

looks like a bug, we'll check it out and let you know.
yup, we'll have a hot fix here is a bit, thanks!

3 Likes

Amazing, thanks!

Re-added my buttons after updating and all is well, thanks!

1 Like

switch the driver over for my button, when testing using the device page, get these errors

2 Likes

Well that's embarasing...
This will be fixed in the next platform hot Fix.

5 Likes

Also, can only get button 1 pushed and held, no button 2

But there’s only one button on the SNZB01..?

previous driver i used had double tap as an option.
button 1 = single press
button 2= double tap
button 3 = hold

doesn't matter what their called just be nice to be able to get 3 options out of it

Ah gotcha, gotcha. Yeah that would be nice...

Which driver was that now..?

also the battery reporting isnt working properly. Noting is showing in the states on the device page, but events page shows an event for 100% and Hubit device watchdog shows -999.
Ill turn on logging as see it captures something

yup, I see this, thanks, this will be fixed in the next hot fix.

3 Likes

Soz, feel like I'm proper :hammer: ing you today

I'm getting this error with the official support:

dev:2402020-11-24 07:44:41.106 am errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: sonoffZigbeeButton.checkPresence() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] (checkPresence)

Have you been trying different drivers?
If you have tried markus's driver with presence then this could be the reason why.
Scroll down to the bottom of the device page and see if there is any scheduled jobs there.

I have these:

Just to confirm, are you using the HE in-built driver?
I assume you had tried markus's driver with presence.
To get rid of this you need to change the driver to markus's "Zigbee - Generic Tool Box".
When changed click on the button, I think this is correct, cancel schedules. (or something like it).
Refresh the device page and scroll down to see if the scheduled jobs have gone.
Now change back to the in built HE driver.
This should stop the error.

I was using another driver before the built-in one so I will try that. Thanks!

Our built in driver "Device" has commands in 2.2.4 to remove jobs and other house cleaning tasks as well.

2 Likes

Ah. That's good to know. :+1: