[2.3.5.124][C8] ZigBee Devices Non-Responsive

I noticed it a few releases ago in the beta program, it was tricky to pin down the cause of the apparent connectivity issues I had been having. I had been using rebuild to keep an eye on the C-8's child table (it was useful to immediately purge the child table of stale entries), so it reliably screwed up my hub every time I rebooted it without me realizing why.

When I originally noticed the problem I had attributed it to my unique configuration (the hub and only one router) in my initial problem report; I neglected to include'Rebuild network' (since I always had done it, not recognizing it was the actual cause of the problem) as a result, it was not reproducible.

By the time I eventually figured out how to reproduce it (just by using rebuild, followed by a reboot of the hub, it had nothing to do with using a single router), other fixes had taken priority (my assumption) since I have continued to report it.

4 Likes

+1. Having similar issues

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.