2.2.9 no longer can modify simple automation rules

2.2.9 offered features I wanted and I was worried I would have to go back to 2.2.8. Everything is fixed but rule machine has editing disabled with certain apps.

I can edit this App

but not this one ...

I can edit triggers for either.

Current garbage as I try to get around being disabled.

I was able to fix part of it but it is still defective. All I wanted was to fix one parameter.

It is impossible.

Clipboard06

The condition and expression still do not match and there is still that damn extra IF.
All this trouble because they disabled it.

I’m guessing the one you want to edit and can’t is a Legacy Rule. If so, only option would be to recreate under RM 5.1 (or whatever the latest version is).

1 Like

What does this even mean?

You still haven’t posted the info @bravenel asked for weeks ago to try to help drill down into what’s wrong with your setup.

That was in another thread btw. Since then you have continued cross-posting in other threads like this one, making increasingly illogical statements but never actually engaging in a true dialogue with staff to get your problem sorted.

If you don’t want to follow instructions from one of the founding staff members of the company who has offered to personally work with you to help you troubleshoot (how does that compare to Microsoft btw? :wink:), then please just stop posting about this.

11 Likes