2.2.5 …… when?!?

I can’t believe I don’t see anybody asking WHEN do we get it ???

Btw HE guys. I know you received some comments

Myself and I believe many of us that have been with Hubitat for some time really appreciate you, the founders of the company, coming online and just talking. We like hearing the history, the pitfalls, etc. I know you don’t/can’t tell us everything but we appreciate what you do talk about.

Thanks.

2 Likes

there was a live last night?

Last night?! Did I miss a memo? :wink:

Hmmm the dust has not been settled on 2.2.4, yet :slight_smile: And no, there wasn't another edition of Hubitat Live, the original poster was referring to the edition that touched on what's coming in 2.2.4 ...

3 Likes

If I had to guess, some time in 2021.....

1 Like

Tomorrow afternoon, most likely :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

I was going to edit my response with 2021 ish

Yesssssss!!

BTW, this is why nobody thanked you.

:wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

Dammit...now everyone is going to think I'm the bad guy.

OK, OK, here you go...sheesh, what a baby.

1 Like

2 Likes

Sarcasm? how the hell could you guys pump it out that fast?
No way, please clarify

Gullible, eh?

9 Likes

1 Like

It does make me curious to the actual release date.

I was told z-wave would be more stable, and as a new HE user ( 1 month, coming from Domoticz with Razberry) I hope to get a more reliable environment.

Is there a date, we can expect a new release, or do you work with Beta's ?

When it is ready it will go to the beta group.
Personally they can take an extra month to release it if it means it as stable as it can be. (As we know, you can test as much as you like but something will slip through).

3 Likes

No, but the releases have been running 2-3 months between releases lately, and 2.2.4 originally came out in November with the last build in December.... So use that as a start for your guess.

1 Like

They do invite users to participate in beta testing of platform updates and other features.

They’ll usually post in the announcements category when they’re looking for additional testers.

2 Likes

Also waiting patiently