[2.2.4.139] Woke up to Slowwwww world - delays & non-responsive

What app does this take you to?
http://hubitat.local/installedapp/configure/2114

Try replacing hubitat.local with your hub ip.

Yeah, I had replaced it when I tried the link, that's not the issue. :slight_smile:

And you have pulled power to the hub? Maybe the app id changed with the upgrade.

Sorry, didn't answer your question. I haven't pulled power on the hub for a while now. Rebooted now and then, but not since the past couple days, and not between the hub working and then going crazy slow.

I have just rebooted it. About to check to see if those "missing" app/device IDs show up. They still don't show up in logs at all.

ya but even a cloud app running on average of over a minute per run seems long to me?

Depends on the app but yea it's pretty long.

maybe pointing to some network issue between the hub and switch or router causing slowdowns which is causing the hub to bog down?

Would need to know what the app is to have any idea. Could be between router and cloud, or even a wait for cloud event in there somewhere.

Can you take a look at the question I posted in your Sendmail thread about this, please? :slight_smile:

2114 and 1281 showed up after reboot!

2114: Event Engine Cog

1281: Maker API

Seen a couple issues so far where after updating to .139 that a hub reboot was needed to resolve various issues. So far most of them look like some kind of database issue.

1 Like

I've seen that after some of the other 2.2.4 beta updates, they seemed happier after a reboot. I'm pretty sure that I had rebooted since the 2.2.4.139 update, but not 100%.

I also had the exact same problem this morning. (Updated to new firmware last night). My network is all z-wave except for a zigbee presence sensor. I shut it down, turned it off, and restarted. It behaved the same for a very short while, then something must've 'clicked', and it started working right again.

1 Like

Can I chime in here since this thread is active? Same issues with me, so after the upgrade last night, I ran a z-wave repair... Its still going and seems to have restarted at least once, maybe twice... Can i safely reboot or shutdown the hub with the repair running?

None of my devices are responding and I have Christmas lights still running in broad daylight! :slight_smile:

FYI, started the z-wave repair about 18 hours ago...

Yes, do the safe shutdown from settings and then pull power for 1 minute.

After rebooting my hub and Google Home, automations (zigbee motion to Z-Wave light turning on), commands from Device pages, and Google Home voice commands are all behaving normally/quickly (so far). :slight_smile:

It was the empty route fields I found odd as well. I did the shutdown unplug routine and still the same thing. I backed off a version and did another shutdown, same thing, but the devices are responsive when I operate them from the devices screen... really odd.

Having mains powered devices show as Failed or lacking routing is odd (not so odd for battery powered devices).

Can you post a screen shot of a few of your mains powered device from the Z-Wave Details screen that look wrong, but are working?