So running C7 here and just finished migrating from Smartthings I powered it off this morning. The last item I added was my Schlage BE469. I had added one earlier and no issues and this one also excluded from SmartThings and paired with no issues even without moving the hub close. I was able to cycle the lock from the devices page and I was able to set lock codes with lock manager. I then added a rule to auto lock the door if the door was unlocked for more than a few minutes. That seems to have worked once but since it doesn't and the lock will not respond to a lock or unlock request and nothing appears in the LOG either. So I ran a Zwave repair and this is what the output from that was.
The devices are:
Node 06 - Schlage that works fine
Node 0A - MonoPrice contact sensor
Node 0B - MonoPrice contact sensor
Node 0C - BeSense motion sensor
Node OE - Inovelli LZW37
Node 0F - Schlage worked for a bit
I do have a repeater on order but I almost canceled it since it paired without me getting the hub really close and I know I had to do that for the SmartThings. The lock and hub are probably about 25-30 feet apart. It shows about 83% battery so I don't think it's a low battery issue.