Zooz Zen31 RGBW

@agnes.zooz Do you know if the Zooz Zen31 RGBW controller will work with existing drivers or if a driver is being developed for it? I see it available on TheSmartestHouse now. The list of hubs on that site it will work with is extremely limited.

Thanks.

1 Like

I don't know, and we don't have current plans for this device, but you never know...

The device doesn't currently work with any of the built-in drivers from what we could tell when we first tested it but we're doing our best to get it integrated with Hubitat as fast as possible!
I'll post here once a driver is available for this device.

3 Likes

I know you likely can't commit to a specific release timeline, but would something like this typically take on the order of days/weeks, or is it more on the month+ time scale?
Considering picking one up from the black Friday sale and just curious what to expect.

We have the custom handler ready for Hubitat as a workaround in the meantime, it's a ported version of the SmartThings handler but should be fully functional while we work on official integration. Download here.

3 Likes

Thanks!

From which site?

They're on sale for $14 off on Zooz's own store (The Smartest House) right now:

2 Likes

Thanks. I already have that open in another Firefox tab. But if there was going to be an even better deal...

Looks like the latest update included it in there. Is there any difference in the drivers?

Yes, the device will display differently in the built-in driver with the control for each color channel separated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.