Zooz dimmer switches not updating status on dashboard

My issue is that lately all my Zooz dimmer switches (5 each Zen77 switches) will not status correctly on the Dashboard titles. The switches still work with my automation events, but when I use the Dashboard Tile the lights activate but the Tile just hangs with an hourglass icon. I have no idea what changed since the Dashboard used to work just fine. All other devices and Zooz standard switches still work just fine.

Are you on the latest zooz firmware? Have you updates your z-wave stack on hubitat
? Are you on the latest hubitat platform? Also can you post your z-wave details page in it's entirety?

What driver (device type) is this device paired with?

As rlithgow says, please post your Z-wave details page screenshot.

Resolved!

Thank you for your responses! I was able to get all the Zooz dimmer switches working again by sending each one a "Configure" command in the Devices Screen. I am guessing that at some point the device driver was updated with a Hub update.

• Zooz firmware 10.2 for Zen77
  • Platform Version 2.3.3.140
  • Driver (device type) Zooz Zen77 Dimmer
  • Z-wave stack on hubitat - VersionReport(zWaveLibraryType:7, zWaveProtocolVersion:7, zWaveProtocolSubVersion:17, firmware0Version:7, firmware0SubVersion:17, hardwareVersion:1, firmwareTargets:1, targetVersions:[[target:1, version:7, subVersion:15]])
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.