Zooz 4 in 1 Battery issue

Sorry to bump this, but I have had a reoccurring issue with this staying at 100% all the time no matter what.

Current States

• battery : 100
  • humidity : 38
  • illuminance : 6
  • motion : inactive
  • syncStatus : Synced
  • tamper : clear
  • temperature : 71.25

Above is my status as reported from the Device page, but when I pulled the battery out this morning and tested the voltage with my multi-meter, it is reporting 3.03v so this would mean it should be right around 86% reported instead of 100%. I went a few months without realizing the battery was dead the last time because there was no drop in voltage. This is on the C-5 hub.

I think this is normal behavior for the 4-in-1s. I've got 3 of these devices and have only had to replace the batteries in 1 of them so far, but the battery went from 100% to 1% and then a week later died completely. The other two still are reporting 100%.

That's disappointing. Based on the manual below, it at least gives a low battery alert. I am guessing then that it is only by a light flash. I'm not in the habit of looking up at the sensor hoping to catch a flash.

I would have peeked into the driver for this, but since it is an inbuilt one, the code is not visible. My guess is that since this is not supported in the C-7 it may be on the lower priority or not at all list for looking into the battery levels.