[Zigbee] Visual render for getChildAndRouteInfo

You can get it on C7, its either in the firmware updates or get it through HPM under zigbee-graph and you need the dash. You'll need to scroll down to the bottom of the list to find it.

You'll need to HPM install it on older firmware versions.

Worked flawlessly for me.

Sounds like a HE release is pretty imminent (my guess is sometime today) for graph fixes on the non-C8 hubs. I'd just wait for that release.

3 Likes

Wow! I discovered this feature last night, so I missed testing it.

So far not working for me (C5), but as already mentioned, I´m expecting a release soon, so I can start playing with this.

Can´t wait to see it working on my hub!

Great job @dandanache

2 Likes

thanks!

so i now just have to wait for it to load right?

There wasn't any time lag on mine but I'm using an older stable firmware. Best thing is to let it sit for a while and it should populate. If you are running up to date firmware ?145? you might need to wait for an update they're planning (see previous) to get it running properly. From memory I'm running 5.101.

It will take quite a while to pick up things like battery sensors, although keying ping/refresh can get them to show up.

Its picked up 33 of 49 on my zigbee atm. I don't use z-wave, just never got around to buying any (I don't think Tuya do z-wave).

Incidentally has anyone tested the US z-wave gear (Lutron etc) on the UK voltage & frequency? It'd be nice to know if it will work OK without issues..

Bit woozy from the painkillers so going to rest for now..

1 Like
1 Like

Confirmed to work on C7 ver .146. Found 78 of my 76 zigbee devices

Lutron uses its own radio protocol called clearconnect, not z-wave.

The approved Z-wave frequency in North America is 908 MHz, in the UK and Europe it’s 868 MHz.

So it’s not possible to mix and match z-wave gear.

If one wanted to disregard the laws in their country re: which frequency to use, it would be possible to use UK Z-wave battery powered devices in the US, and vice versa. The z-wave radio in the hub can be configured to work with either, just not both at the same time.

For any electrical mains powered device, regardless of which radio protocol, the rated voltage and frequency is different between UK and US; typical physical appearance and dimensions often differ as well. So it’s impractical (and for the most part, unsafe) to import and use devices intended for the other market.

2 Likes

sooo what to do if they show like this? even if they are working fine....

@dandanache Your a freakin Genius! I've been wanting this for sooo long now. Thanks Dan!

1 Like

Not sure why there is a big discrepancy between system info and original app info?

Zigbee details - system

Zigbee details - app

Well after yesterdays total fiasco 146 works on the inbuilt app, however still not working on the original app, I cannot return to 2.3.5.144 as only 2.3.5.145 and 12.3.4.153 arethe only ones available
As I have only updated 1 of 3 hubs today is not a total fiasco, updating has now come to an end until futher updates correct the hub that I have updated or is that downgraded

Check that the proper html file is in your file system

Na! I've had my fill for a while, besides I have worthwile things to do

To put it in perspective, this was only released officially 2-3 days ago as a beta feature. There has been a small hiccup, but I'm sure it will be sorted out soon, if not already.

3 Likes

@dandanache , great work on this feature! Zigbee is working nicely now on .146, C7 hub. Congrats too on the code being integrated into the HE build. The network visualisations are excellent!

2 Likes

Best App EVER!!

Why "lonely" ? Does that really just mean a battery-powered device ? Suggests to me something more like it is not communicating with a hub / repeater. UPDATE: My sonoff power switch device shows as lonely so its nothing to do with battery-powered. Not sure why my graph only shows hub and repeaters but no endpoints, although I only just updated the hub so maybe there is a bit of discovery time needed ?

I believe that’s the case for battery-powered devices, which are not constantly listening for messages from the hub in order to conserve power.

A bit of feedback for you @dandanache and can't Thank you enough for this WONDERFUL addition to Hubitat :pray:

1st Image is from the HE's 'Zigbee Page'

2nd Image is from the 'Zigbee Graph App'

What I love about the 'Zigbee Graph App' is the visual aspect of it.
I can see a couple of Routers that appear to have been programmed wrong (by me) :tired_face: (xBee3's looping back to themselves) and other devices that may also be buggy...

FYI - Have had Chrome throw a complete hissy fit, leaving me with an empty browser.
This happened after roughly 5 mins of moving devices, routers, etc around inside chrome so I could see & read everything easier.