Zigbee Smart Dimmable Magnetic Track Lights Tuya

Hi Everyone,

I am a new hubitat user so please be patient with me :]

I am currently renovating my new house and considering to add these magnetic track lights with dimmable function.

Anyone has any idea if these can be used considering they have zigbee and how do I go about adding the driver for them?

Thank you!

@kkossev
what do you think?

For Zigbee lights I use only models which are compatible with Philips Hue hub. Put it once and forget, that’s an amazingly rock solid solution.

I don’t know if these lights use the standard Zigbee protocol, or the Tuya specific one.

Okay, i will check if it is compatible with philips hue then. Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

@kkossev Hi again, I recently found another seller selling something similar and it seems to work with Tuya App/Voice Control(Alexa, Google Assistant or SmartThings) . It is Zigbee based.

Any idea if there is any driver that might work with these?

Hi @user2263 ,

The only sure way to know if these LED lights will work directly with Hubitat is to take the risk to place a purchase order for one pcs only and test it. I couldn’t find any additional technical information, except they mention OSRAM leds. ‘Works with Alexa, Google Home, SmartThings’ doesn’t bring any information, as they always mean the SmartLife / TuyaSmart cloud integration. ‘Zigbee’ also doesn’t mean much in the context of AliExpress sellers use it.

IMO the chances to work directly paired to HE are more than 50%

1 Like

Hi @kkossev ,

Alright sure, think i will take a risk a purchase one to test out. Let me know how i can provide you with any information that you need to get better technical insights on this product.

Thank again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.