Zigbee Scene Controller

I do have one of these already. i will look into this. Thanks @CAZ!

1 Like

Adurosmart makes a great zigbee device:

1 Like

I'd be interested in 1 if you write a driver for it, however the ling provided was a Canadian web site that doesn't seem to want to ship to the US do you know if this is available someplace currently in the US? Amazon doesn't seem to have it.

Some real mixed reviews there, and a scene controller that needs a neutral wire! :confused:

There are better options in my opinion. Any button controller in HE can be a scene controller. If you’re specifically looking for a four button Zigbee controller that fits a Decora plate, the AduroSmart ERIA dimmer is compatible with HE. If you’re not bent on the shape, there will be some nice looking Zigbee 3 controllers coming from Xiaomi. Of course we don’t have any idea if drivers will be difficult or easy for them yet, but if they are compliant Zigbee 3.0, they they should be a good buy and reliable.

1 Like

I live in North Dakota, was hoping they might just consider me a part of Canada :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ll have to look into where to buy them in the US. Didn’t realize they don’t ship out of country.

1 Like
2 Likes

I'm going to try this out! Thanks for the response and yes I was looking for a decora compatible option. :facepunch:

1 Like

I should have mentioned that I was looking for a decora switch. Thanks for the response

I ended up using the zooz ZEN22 with no load. I know its z-wave, but there isn't a zigbee pure controller in Decora out there.

2 Likes

I have a zigbee leviton decora dimmer switch that works well.

https://www.aartech.ca/dl6hd-1bz-lumina-rf-zigbee-wall-dimmer.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiA2ITuBRDkARIsAMK9Q7Olo26SPXIstlFPMWka32w5P6RRxF-2F3_qeDrCZm7w0qTxup4YnIgaAiNIEALw_wcB

Sinope too. Also HE compatible. Their dimmer isn’t available yet, but they have one that will be ready soon.

Dimmer IS available now

If you’re looking for compatible devices, check the Hubitat Compatible Device list first. You can sort by protocol and type to easily narrow your search and find device quickly.

https://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?title=List_of_Compatible_Devices

These aren't scene controllers though. It would be tough to use them as dimmers controlling other smart bulbs when they are not scene controllers afaik.

Oh I thought you were talking about dimmers now. The Zen22 isn’t a scene controller either.

the v3 ZEN22 is indeed a scene controller. And v2 can be flashed up to v3 I understand.

1 Like

So is the Sinope as it turns out :wink:

Odd that the Zooz Zen22 is not being sold as having scene controller capability on Amazon. @agnes.zooz you might want to update the listing.

1 Like

Amazon takes a while to clear older inventory so we don't want to rush into advertising a feature selected customer may not get but we're getting to a point where we're fairly confident all inventory on Amazon shelves is updated and will be updating the listings shortly. Thanks for bringing it up though, I bet there's plenty of different details we still need to update there and other places! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for all the help yesterday and I got my Eria Dimmer Switch in and I need your help again! I paired it easily with HE and created a rule with simple lighting but there is no response from the Eria Dimmer switch. What am I missing here?

I have a scene called "light pad" that I would like to activate when pushed On/off. I know the scene works but i can't figure out how to get it programmed on the remote. Here are a couple screen shots with the device setup and my simple lighting rule. It doesn't seem like the dimmer switch is responding.

Any ideas on what i'm doing wrong?

nvm, all sorted out!

1 Like

Bringing this thread back from the dead

I happen to have one of these Zigbee Orvibo scene controllers on Smartthings with the following driver:
(EDIT It seems I'm not allowed to include links in my post? Is that because I'm a new user?)
hxxps://github.com/bradlee-s/det-SmartThings/blob/master/Orvibo%207%20Button%20Scene%20Controller.groovy

It works (sort of), I think now I noticed why because none of the other buttons, have codes for "Release" or "Held" although they follow the same CATCHALL numbering convention.

Any chance of someone adapting this to Hubitat?

I will send you one of these scene controllers free of charge! :grinning: