Zigbee Routing Table

I'm looking for a comprehensive zigbee routing table for my Hubitat network. I know there is a native Hubitat zigbee routing table, but strangely, it is not complete. For some reason, it does not show every device.

I've read about Xbee. Maybe that's what I need. But I'm not crazy about ordering the parts and having to put it together. Is there a pre-built Xbee? Something like Z-Wave Products Z-Wave ToolBox?

Maybe someone will build you one if you provide the parts. Put it out there. this forum is pretty helpful.

They're nothing to build really. You buy the xbee, plug it into a USB board and pair it. It's really plug-n-play.
You'd have to load the driver for the serial/usb board, which is simple.
Check this out:

Hey, not sure if I should post here or create a new topic, so apologies if I should have just created an new topic.

I've searched the forum and read a bunch of threads but haven't been able to figure how to get more information about my Zigbee routing from Hubitat.

I recently moved over from SmartThings and there when looking at a device in the SmartThings IDE it was possible to see the route a device would take to the hub.

Is it at all possible with Hubitat without buying an Xbee to see the route or the first hop that a device uses to talk to the hub?

I know I can use http://xxxxx/hub/zigbee/getChildAndRouteInfo to get some information from the hub side, but is there a way to get information from the device side?

Thank you,

Alex

Well an xbee like you said, I have and love them. Or a cheap CC2531 USB board for less than 10 bucks.
Only 1 example, you can find cheaper or pay more from fleabag or Amazon
I prefer eBay and support smaller businesses.

US $3.32 5%OFF | CC2531 CC2540 Sniffer Wireless Board Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle Capture USB Programmer Downloader Cable CC Debugger ZIGBEE emulator

Thanks very much. It's a pity that extra hardware is needed and that Hubitat doesn't make the information available but at a cost of less than 10 I suppose it's not too bad.

Thanks, I'll read the forum to see what software I need to get to use with the CC2531

software from TI and software is free. You can find adapters as low as 3 -4 USD, look around. It's a bit harder to understand that Xbee's XCTU, but works

Thanks very much.
I went ahead and purchased a CC2531 kit that comes with an external antenna, a CC Debugger and adapter board with cables for under €17

I did see that the CC2531 can be flashed with a raspberry pi or an arduino, but I hope that I'll find other uses for the cc Debugger.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.