Zigbee radio won't turn on, stuck on Rebooting

Last night I cleaned up the cables in the area of my hub. Today (not sure if related) my zigbee devices stopped working. Tried updating to 2.3.8.122. Tried power cycling while waiting 30 minutes. Tried rebooting radio. Tried rebuilding mesh. Tried soft reset and restore.

Zigbee will show a Pan ID and a few devices will show up, but it is basically stuck rebooting. Not sure what is left to do? I have my old C7, but not sure how to use it for zigbee and c8 for z wave.

While maybe a low probability, I would shutdown and remove power for 10 minutes or so. That is if you've not already done this.

Thanks. Tried for 30 min already :frowning:

Hub version? C5, C7, C8, Pro?

Proximity (in terms of location and timing) isn't necessarily = guilt, but sure seems interesting that the issues started right after the cleanup.

• Any cable changes directly on the hub?
  • Any cable changes to devices sitting right next to the hub?
  • Any changes to Wi-Fi equipment near the hub?

Things I'd probably try:

• If it's not a big deal, maybe reversing some of the cleanup changes
  • Ensure power supply to hub is unchanged from previous
  • If the hub changed location, put it back where it was

I have a similar issue, except for me it started shortly after adding a Moes smart button. I have since removed it and rebooted and shut down and unplugged for over 30 minutes and no luck. I honestly just think these Zigbee radios are no good. My first hub (C-8) was replaced due to a similar issue. Not hating on Hubitat, I really like the hub.

c8
Same cables to hub and same power supply. I swapped the ethernet cable to my old hub and it is working fine (although slow to find my zigbee devices). All I did was consolidate some audio cables into a box behind everything - nothing changed location relative to where they started.

Thanks!

1 Like

do you have both hubs online at once.. any other hubs like hue.. and again what are your zigbee channels and what are your wifi 2.4ghz channels. wifi routers are known to change channels on their own if on auto..

1 Like

I did not. I gave up on the c8 for the moment and went back to my old hub. The channel scan still shows channel 20 active (which c8 was on) as well as 22 (the β€˜new’ old hub) as I wait for things to move over.

Thanks