Zigbee radiator TRV

Same for me,can't do anything

1 Like

I've decoded the setpoint reports

found this in python, Domoticz-Zigate/tuya.py at 4276f21030850b7f48893864fbe0c9ecfabb2ca8 ยท pipiche38/Domoticz-Zigate ยท GitHub

i now have a driver which reads setpoints, temperature and mode.
battery to do.
They i will need some help on writing the send zigbee commands

1 Like

I've got a actuator coming on monday to try out. Had enough of Hive TRV's and aeotec gones bonkers every so often But I need this for the bathroom at least.

1 Like

Did someone archive a solution already?

just migrating to c7 so not had a look yet

This solution looks excellent! Came across it while trying to find Zigbee TRVs (for UK).

I like the idea of basic actuators controlling the radiators.

Iโ€™ve got two questions, please.

What throw is required from the actuator? Iโ€™ve seen some that have 3mm. Is that a correct amount? (Just regular Drayton TRVs on the rads at present)

Secondly, is any type of PID control easy to implement? Rather than just simple on/off at a given temperature? (Iโ€™m no expert at this, so Iโ€™d need a fairly user-friendly solution!)

Thank you :slight_smile:

@Bagpuss

Are you asking me (ref regular trvs) or one of the other guys (ref zigbee and custom)?

If it's me, I use webcore. I'm a bit useless with it, but I patched it together. Works ace. I'd prefer an app, it'd be cleaner. But I can't code.

I'd bet someone here could convert my mess into something more easily 'portable' though. Give me a shout if you want any help. Mine's been rock solid for more than a year.

2 pistons per zone.
One for the boiler switch.

A few variables and virtual switches.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.