Zigbee - getting endpoint and cluster info

Does anybody know . . .

For zigbee devices, does the hubitat platform store the number of endpoints as well as the clusters supported in each endpoint? I'm assuming its gathered during the initial pairing (maybe a wrong assumption) - but is it stored and is there a way to access it?

If not, does anybody know how to retrieve (i) number of endpoints in a device, (ii) the profile and clusters on each endpoint. I can't seem to find this anywhere, but clearly as some drivers (not all), show the ioclusters, there must be a way to do this.

I'm working on some "generic" device-independent Zigbee libraries, and rather than hard-coding this information, I want the driver to query it for each device or (preferably) obtain it for each endpoint from the platform if it is already stored.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks, though I need it in zigbee command form. I'm assuming its some form of a "he raw" command directed to endpoint 0, but can't find a clear answer on how to set that up.

@jvm33 you can look at activeEndpoints() and parseSimpleDescriptorResponse() code in this driver,

1 Like

Thank you. I think that is what I was looking for. I'll give it a try.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.