Zigbee Firmware Update Issue

Having issues with trying to update some Inovelli Blue switch firmwares. Seems like it should be simple enough to click the button and have the firmware updates. When I do it brings up a dialog stating that the it is at the users own risk. I click OK and nothing happens. Check the logs and notice it is stating to double click due to the firmware being beta. Every time I click the same dialog comes up and the same log message shows up but nothing ever happens. Have tried with 4-5 different switches.

What am I doing wrong?

Hub: C7
Version: 2.3.6.146

I just tried (single-tap) the firmware update button on one of my Blues and it worked -- it didn't update since I'm already on 2.15, but it responded as such (as would be expected).

What driver version are your Blues on? The latest is the 2023-10-14 version.

They (Inovelli) haven't required the double-tap for f/w updates for a while now.

Make sure you are looking at live unfiltered logs. The firmware update messages get logged from sys:1 so if you are filtered to the devices you are updating you wont see anything.

You should see a couple of log messages when you first click the update button and then if it starts updating you will get a log message every 10%

When I try it on my Blue Fan switches it tells me the firmware is up-to-date.

As for the switches I have tried it on:

Looking at the live logs without a filter and clicking on the upgrade firmware button I get

Nothing else shows up in the logs afterward. Thats was on a Blue switch running 2.08 FW and 2022-12-12 Driver

Exactly my experience. I didn't report it, hoping it would iron itself out, it did not. I have several of the Blue switches, 2 updated with no issue, one keeps giving me the stupid "firmware is beta, double click" and nothing happens
HE staff would need to let us know why. Could be a signal strength issue...maybe

You should update the Blue 2-in-1 switch driver - again, the latest is 2023-10-14. The Inovelli drivers are available in HPM.

Yeah, turned out it was the driver code. I thought I had updated that a couple months back but I guess not. Thanks for the help.