Zigbee door lock with handle

The issue I'm pulling my beard out in clumps trying to find a door lock with handle that works on Zigbee. I presently have a Kwikset 99120-037, which is Z-Wave. I have lost track of the number of times I have had to fiddle around with this thing, remove it and re-add, all with having to run a long network cable from one end of the house to the other to put my HE C-7 right next to it as the instructions call for. I even traded it out on warranty. Yes, I have Z-wave switches practically on top of it, so I have a repeated signal, and those switches are working fine. Full disclosure: I am not a fan of Z-Wave; it seems awfully fussy. That being said, my other Z-Wave devices are well-behaved; no issues whatsoever once installed. None required my having the HE "on top of" it just to get it going.

I'd like to stick with Kwikset if possible because of matching door keys and the like. Their website shows their series 912 being available in Zigbee, but no matter where I look, I can only find Z-wave.

What I seek A source of Kwikset Zigbee items. Were it a door with a common passage set and a separate deadbolt, I could find Zigbee deadbolts easily. But, I want this to be a passage set like I have in place now.

If I need to, I will switch brands, but as I said, matching keys are nice.

Thanks for any and all help and ideas.

Yale Nextouch. You can rekey them

About to start looking at this lock. Thanks for posting this. Wonder if OP got it an is satisfied with it?