Zigbee dev device

This could be interesting

2 Likes

Interesting.. But I'm more of a z-wave guy..
1413.300-300x208

https://z-wave.me/products/z-uno/

I would never have guessed...

1 Like

@bcopeland
Do you have a Z-Uno? What are you using it for?

1 Like

I :heart: z-wave

Not yet... @csteele .. But I want one.. The last few times I tried to get one, I couldn't find it in stock anywhere..

1 Like

I actually wanted to make all kinds of devices and market them..

Except from what I can see, the site they recommend ordering them from (zwaveproducts) does not offer any of the z-unos or even a RaZberry (I have a 1st gen of those). I did find Z-Unos on ebay, but they are ~$70 each... Ouch.

Back to the ZigBee module posted by @spokra... I am not usually thrilled with SILabs ZigBee documentation. They usually like to reference their own terms for things and not list the ClusterID #s used in the basic ZigBee docs or that most people use. But maybe other people have had better experiences with their stuff than I have.

@bcopeland
I wanted once since I first saw it.. thought it would be a great starter.. so I bought one. Took a long time to arrive and other than open the box and marvel at how small it is (several mm less than a ESP8266) I've yet to even power it up.

It's one of those things that will consume an entire weekend... and I haven't had a spare one yet. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.