Zigbee crashed

No need. My database size is OK. If it starts to be a problem I will search the forum. Thanks

/hub/advanced/maxEventAgeDays/nnn
/hub/advanced/maxDeviceStateAgeDays/nnn

Where nnn is the maximum days to retain. (7..365)

4 Likes

Not sure that HE staff ever really intended them to be used/seen by anyone outside, and since most are unofficial they can, and sometimes do, change or are removed. Most were spread by word of mouth until someone created a wiki post to start collecting them.

1 Like

what is the default.. becuase i need some to be 30 days.. the rest i dont.. so i dont want to set to 30 and make things worse

ya unfort. that wont work .. some i need 30 some 100 the rest 11.

I think it is 365 days. You can check by not entering anything after "days" in these. It will return the current setting.

no longer works.. 404 error

was pilot error. the hub is not the hub ip.. it is hubip/hub/cleanup...
misunderstood url sorry.

Set the default to be 11.

Then for individual devices change the value to whatever is appropriate for that device. This value can be set from the device page for each device.

1 Like

ya already went through every device individually on one of the hubs.. will do the other later.. burned out for now....

1 Like

Pretty sure thatโ€™s correct. I checked one of the devices and the earliest event was from June 17, 2020. Needless to say, Iโ€™ve changed that!

4 Likes