Zigbee Child Data Table Question

The CC2531; there's a thread here: Zigbee Packet Sniffer-Cheap &Works

The free software (download link is in the forum) isn't the easiest to use but the more I've worked with it the more I appreciate how much you can do with it (looking at different Zigbee channels, I discovered two previously unknown Zigbee networks in my house, one of which was coming from my Echo Show 2 and the other I still haven't pinned down). It helps to know what you are looking at, as well, especially when setting up the filters. It has some nice features for templating them, and they can be saved for re-use.

I think I actually found the same one on amazon for only a couple bucks more. Added bonus, not having to wait 3 months for delivery! :wink:

https://www.amazon.com/WINGONEER-Wireless-Protocol-Analyzer-Interface/dp/B081RJWTFT

I bought a Chinese knockoff Xbee (called a Zbee) back in December. The end of the shipping window is less than a week away and it hasn't gotten an update since Dec 17th. Something tells me that either the ship went down or it never shipped. So, maybe I'll pick one of these up instead. :slight_smile:

@Tony @Ryan780. Thanks. I’ll check these out!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.