ZigBee 3 Switch Remote Driver(SOLVED)

Hi All,

I am looking for driver for this device. This device have 3 buttons and 9 options can be configured in total.

Each switch have the following options.

1. single press
  2. double press
  3. press and hold

AED 39.34 53% Off | Tuya ZigBee 3.0 Wireless Portable Remote Control Scene Switch Compatible with Smart Life Home Assistant Zigbee2MQTT SmartThings
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrIBWt8

It should be supported in this driver : [RELEASE] Tuya Scene Switch TS004F driver (w/ healthStatus)

I tried and it is not working; I have this info

I will add the device fingerprint in the next driver version, but even now you should be able to make it work.

Did you pair the 3-button remote for a second time with the TS004F driver already manually assigned?

2 Likes

Yes, I tried to repair, and it worked.

1 Like

I’ve been using the 1 button and 2 button versions of these Loratap buttons for several months now without issue.
I’m just using the Hubitat Tuya Zigbee Scene Switch

2 Likes

Yes, the HE inbuilt Tuya Zigbee Scene Switch driver will work for these models, which are only Button/Scene controllers. Most probably the 1-button and 2-button Loratap devices do not have a Dimmer mode (which is not supported in Hubitat) and do not require Tuya-specific configuration.

2 Likes

Thanks, please add it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.