Zigbee 3.0 Temp/Humidity Sensor

Question:
Does this Konke Zigbee 3.0 Temp/Humidity Sensor work with the native drivers?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33015776787.html

Don't think anyone has one/has tried one? So probably unknown...

Price is awesome though.

I haven't tried this one, but I have tried the Konke motion sensor to disastrous results (apparently does not report inactivity--or at least I have not been able to configure it to do so--and unlike Xiaomi, it doesn't re-report activity with continued motion so there's no way to tell).

I therefore have low hopes for this. :slight_smile: However, the description makes it sound like it might be able to be made to work, even if it needs a custom driver. If any are available for similarly cheap from domestic sources, I'd almost be curious enough to try...

1 Like

Looking at the link provided, it doesn't seem to be backward compatible from whatever version of Zigbee 3.0 they have in it and I believe the official Zigbee 3.0 is supposed to be backward compatible. I do not believe Hubitat supports Zigbee 3.0 anyway. Below is a quote from the ad.

" ZigBee 3.0 is an open protocol, but only supports the interconnection of 3.0 devices. If your gateway is 1.2, it will not be able to interconnect."

3 Likes

From a previous link

Official Zigbee 3.0 is backwards compatible. But since this particular device ad states it is NOT backward compatible, it will not (or may not) work with HE and likely is not an official version of Zigbee 3.0.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.